When choosing a boiler company to service your equipment, supply you with parts, or assist you in deciding on the boiler system that’s right for you, it’s important to check credentials to make sure your provider has the necessary training and protection to operate safely in your facility and provide you with the right advice. As your trusted expert, Boiler Specialists has gone well beyond the minimum required protection by securing the licensing, professional affiliations, and insurances many other boiler companies skip. Review our credentials below or call us at (216) 251-5151.
- Ohio Boiler Contractor (Certificate of Registration C233)
- Ohio Contractor License – Hydronics (ID Number 31756)
- Ohio Contractor License – HVAC (ID Number 31756)
- Ohio Contractor License – Electrical (ID Number 12848)
- Ohio & National Institute for the Uniform Licensing of Power Engineers, Inc.
- State of Ohio Third Class Steam Engineer boiler operators on staff
- City of Cleveland, Ohio – Registered HVAC Contractor (ID Number H-08214)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Better Business Bureau
- Builders Exchange
- COSE, the small business division of the Greater Cleveland Partnership
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
- Liability and property insurance including coverage for commercial boiler inspection and repair; air conditioning installation, service, and repair; contract repair; and heating and air conditioning work.
- Our insurance includes products/completed operations liability coverage. Many other contractors do not carry this coverage.
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation (Policy Number 771270)
- Ohio Drug-Free Workplace
- OSHA 10/30 Training – Service technicians have OSHA 10, and supervisors have OSHA 30 training.
- Ongoing training